Monday, October 31, 2005

Weekend in the LOO! =)

I had a GREAT weekend in the wonderful (manure smelling) town of Kitchener-Waterloo. Oh how wonderful it is to step outside nad smell the manure. I wonder how long it takes for these peopel to get used to it! "Sharon!? how long did it take you!!? hahah!" Anyway, thanks Jus, Adrienne and Shar for keeping me company, showing me around and really just spending so much time with me. I had SUCH a fun weekend ... so memorable and getting hooked on PB! CRAP! So addicted now!! Thanks alli for showing me the waterloo campus.. man it's big... so much bigger than mac. ANd thanks for all the good times people! =)

So in general, Turduck = GOOD, Nissan Japanese Flavoured Instant Noodle = GOOD, PB = GOOD --> Weekend + Friends = GREAT! =)



ET cru in the loo outside of Mango (ermm.. i forget the restaurant name! =) hahaha.. after church =)) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 2:05 p.m., Blogger Shanahan said...

awwwww....i wish i were there too! It looks like y'all had tons of fun. *sigh* ....come to Montreal!!!!!!!!! :) *wink*

 
At 10/31/2005 4:25 p.m., Blogger Daniel said...

Looks like Mels to me. Very nice. Looks windy too.

Which one is you again?
har har

 
At 11/01/2005 9:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

custard? good... jam? goood... beef? goooood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home