Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's been a week since my last post, and the fact that i'm back here is an interesting thing =) I never usually update this often, but for you sharon i will ;p. My struggles seemed to have subsided slightly since my last post. I've really been blessed with wonderful people here at Mac who've really brough a smile nad just have been an awesome comfort to me. Everyday i've had someone close randomly come by and just have a chat with me. And i've really been able to share with them, but more importantly, they've all brought me little reminders of God. Like my personal devotions may have declined, but God still finds ways to speak to me.

I'm learning to let go. as much as i worry about school and the like, i'm learning to worry less and fill my time with worshipping and serving God. I truly believe that if I continue to remain faithful to God, He will continue to be faithful to me. So my stresses adn bitterness have subsided slightly, and as difficult as it is to let go, i'm slowly realeasing my insecurities and worries (one finger at a time), but i am starting to let it go.

September has been a time of change, with the people whom i spend the most time with, such as letting some go, and attitudes towards things like ccf and as much as i dislike change, it's inevitable. I just have to "go with the flow", and that's what I'm doing.

To everyone who has lent a listening ear, thanks for all your prayer, care and support. I think i was heading towards a downward spiral and i don't think i would have had a chance to get out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home