Friday, October 14, 2005

Wow, this is impressive, three in a matter of four weeks! =) I'm getting better with this. Attack of the killer MACS!! =(

Well midterms have started, and i just had two this week, not too bad! =) Actually quite impressed how calm I am about midterms. But yeah! Until last night! OH dear last night was interesting! =( After a wonderful evening with my small group, came home to have worship practice. Not too bad, until about midnight, when Jan told me that the exam schedule was up! So i checked and Lo and behold, Mac decided to screw me over again! =( I have first exam, first time slot, being my HARDEST exam! =( functional... *sigh* So yeah my exam schedule looked like 7, 8, 10, 10, and 21!! What the crap man?! And the functional practical woudl have been on the same day as my other midterm and i was freaking out. Cause i was taking my water course simply to boost my GPA, but having the exam on the same day woudl have been BAD!! =( So i was freaking out and like really afraid for finals, but THEN, i found out that we could sign up for three days for my functional practical... and so i will do that!! =) PTL!! That was a close one! So i'm quite happy now... and much more relieved. (but that was 24 hours later!... So 24 hours of freaking out).

Anyway, i also found out last night that my laptop was having some problems. It seemed to be running really slowly as if i had like spyware or something on it. But it's a MAC, there shouldn't be spy ware like that. Well anyway, i got so frustrated that i hit my laptop (not THAT hard), but i hit it and it started working. SO weird... anyway, i found out that something's not functioning right in the hard drive, and now I can't even relaly use my laptop =( *sigh* At least it's still under warranty, just for one more month! So yeah, i'm trying to make the best of that, but two weeks without my laptop =( OH well, i'll live! But otherwise i'm doing a-okay here!! THat's enough of a report! =) three more midterms to go!
=)

Hey, visit waterloo Oct 29th?! sound good?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home