Tuesday, October 25, 2005

SO after being locked away in my own little world for 7 straight days, i've finally finished my month of death, and now I'm FREE (just for two weeks). Unfortunately, I don't feel as good about this freedom as I expected to... i dunno.. still feeling uneasy about all of this. Whether or not this was the direction that God wanted me to go towards, and all that jazz. BUt it's a continuous struggle and feeling ... ermm... i dont' know what i'm feeling. I wish that there was this "see into the future thing" where I could honestly see if I'm heading remotely in the right direction. AHH... i just wanna find out!! =( waiting sucks.. being patient sucks... but in GOd's time... not mine! AHHH!! =)

Wow am i in this ever confused state... =\. But still somewhat lonely here in hamilton, probably self-induced with all of this studying. Oh well, going to Laurier this weekend, so that'll be fun i hope!! =) Oh well, head's spinning, i'm tired, time to nap or relax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home