Friday, January 13, 2006

WOW... just WOW ;p

so i got my interview with Chiro letter, but crazily, i found it on the GROUND on the porch on the front house all soaking wet! (shakes fist at boys in front). Man those guys are annoying. But the thing was, here's the kicker, i got the letter on the 10th, but the letter was sent on Dec 15th! =( i even checked the mail earlier that week, but when i opened it, the money for the interview was due on the 10th! FREAKING! So i was already late for the money to be received! So i started freaking out, and then i decided to call them, and found out that i had till friday to hand in the money, and so I had to call my wonderful mommy to get me the cheque, and dropped it off to them in time. (it's kinda cool if i get in there and not PT, cause it's right at Leslie and Cummer, so close, PLUS i get a doctor degree... but 4 years! hrmm.) Anyway i have my first interview towards deciding a future career on the 21st of Jan at 9:00am! Plus i found out that there are a lot of readings to be done to prepare for this essay and interview. Oh dear! But still exciting! =)

Off to CCF retreat this weekend, and hopefully it'll be fun and a time for the fellowship to finally bond with each other in a deeper manner. So it's exciting. Can't wait to see what God is gonna do this weekend! =)

And of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 23rd BIRTHDAY to my BABE, SHANNON!!!! I hope you have a great trip to HK, and enjoy the scenary, but of course the shopping there! ;p

3 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 12:11 p.m., Blogger Shanahan said...

WOWSERS....a doctor degree? I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

 
At 1/14/2006 12:53 p.m., Blogger Daniel said...

Doctor Degree. Doctor Chim. ahahah sounds so silly... well atleast now.

Nehow, it'd odd they make you pay for the interview. Gluck!

Do you mean January and not December?

 
At 1/18/2006 2:43 a.m., Blogger Will said...

I almost had a job with Chiro College, but I turned it down. Had I not, it would've been cool to get you to give me back massages. Wait, you do that already anyways. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home