Wednesday, January 11, 2006

DONE and... DONE! =)

I've finally finished my applications. Well not quite officially since i have to click that wonderful "SUBMIT" button, but when that day comes, OH DEAR will i be ready!! =) And hopefully get rid of this lingering cough/cold ... whatever i have!! =( And it also doesn't help being so swamped with school so early, and not sleeping enough because of 8:30s.. ahh!! 8:30s and 9:30s will be the end of me!! it's completely different than last term where i didn't start before 2:30 every day!! GEEZ!! Oh well, i realized i hadn't blogged in a while, so here it is! Or the days just seem to be going so slowly since i'm so busy all the time! =(

hopeful that i'll get better bymy birthday.. geez... 23!! That song can finally apply to me by JEW! Oh the irony that i'm listening to it right now. haha!

"Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I wont always love what I'll never have
I wont always live in my regrets"

Oh jimmy, you always know what needs to be said! =)

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 2:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 me the jews. what a strong peoples.

~jus

 
At 1/12/2006 7:33 p.m., Blogger Daniel said...

Hah.

B-day time again eh? How it comes so quickly.

 
At 1/14/2006 6:17 p.m., Blogger Sharon said...

oh dear, that submit button scares the crap outta me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home