Friday, December 30, 2005

Last days...

It's Dec 30th, and now it's the last days for a couple of things.
It's the last days of 2005 and we're gonna be starting a new year soon.
It's the last days heading into one more term of university.
It's the last days that I will have just one sister-in-law.
It's the last days that I will have my brother at home to play games with, fight with and to talk to.

I thought these last few days would be exciting, but sometimes when i think about it, it really saddens me. It saddens me that another year has gone by, and yet very little seems to have progressed with me. I don't seem all that much more fulfilled or happy. But I still thank God for all the wonderful friends around to love and care for!!! BUt besdies that, right now I'm just thinking about my brother going off and getting married and that is something that'll really affect me. I'm gonna really miss those talks and just supporting each other through things that happen in our lives and such. But now him leaving means i'll have less time to talk with him, and i know we'll drift which really sucks, cause these past few years, we've really started getting closer. And sometimes i'll feel that i've lost my chance to influence him and talk to him about things that are really important - like God. I guess i'll just have to try that much harder. I thought that it would get easier especially after Jason got married, but i think it's just that much harder with Ben cause we're closer. I don't even think he'll read this, but that's quite alright.

CONGRATS BEN on getting married. I hope that God will continue to bless your marriage. =)

2 Comments:

At 12/31/2005 4:28 p.m., Blogger Shanahan said...

Yes, Congrats Ben and Heidi! :) And Jo, if ever you need to chit chat, i'm around. *hugs* btw: you're always gorgeous...and today, wow! stunningly gorgeous!

 
At 12/31/2005 11:14 p.m., Blogger Daniel said...

Hang in there.

You're not losing a brother. You're gaining a sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home