Saturday, January 07, 2006

WOWZERS!

I can't believe it!! I've been studying and working hard all term, and it's finally paid off with the best marks i've ever gotten in my entire uni career. And honestly, i dun know what to make of it, but PTL!! God has definitely been faithful to me, even though sometimes i have not returned the favour. I definitely have to keep working hard and finishing off these applications... sigh!

But besides all that WOWing, i had a GREAT christmas break, as well as a trip to waterloo!! GOOD TIMES!!! I'm definitely loving my friends who have definitely been there for me through thick and thin. So once again, this is one of my "i love my friends" blogs... thanks guys! =) you guys are the bestest and I thank you for all your love and support!! LOVE YA!!

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 3:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you finally came to waterloo once I was there =)

good times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home