Monday, January 23, 2006

Indeed it was a Happy 23rd Birthday! =)

What a day!! *Phew* i'm tired from living it, and i dunno how i'm gonna describe what a wonderful day this has been! =)

Seeing everyone that near and dear to my heart this weekend and today (sunday) has definitely been a blessing and has really reminded me of how lucky i really am. To have such wonderful friends and family who just care so much to give me parts of their day to really spend it with me.

This weekend event began with dining and sharing, and of course led to TACO sushi (well after church) with the usual lunch after ET crew, which was always good times! =) Muchos laughs, drinks, and food.. YUM!! =) Packed to head back while sharing some good talks with Adrienne, and then headed back to the Hammer. Almost fell asleep TWICE at the wheel (AIYA... so tired), to come back to play a little poker with my housemates before we headed on our journey to ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT sushi @ Sushi Star with my housemates and three special guests of HONOUR! =) That was definitely good times, and then came the trying to stall me at the CIBC, while Jan's car returned back to the house before me. And my fourth party of the weekend began! Jan, trying to distract me, tried to show me something in the sink.. deep inside (the water was RUNNING and it was DARK!), and lo and behold, i found NOTHING, but the rumblings of 15-20 CCF's nearest and dearest running towards me and yelling "SURPRISE!". ANd boy was i EVER!!! I saw the streamers, but still didn't pick up on it (aiya!). I truly was surprised, and it was SO great to see all the wonderful people whom i love in my living room in hamilton! I love you guys!! THANKS for everything, and the beautiful decorations!!! =)



So thanks for a BLESSED day, and this will definitely be a birthday i will NEVER forget! =) Still singing Jimmy Eat world - 23... SO GOOD! =)

4 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 7:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cross-eyed

 
At 1/23/2006 12:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken sandwiches to last awhile. happy birthweek.

~jus

 
At 1/23/2006 12:30 p.m., Blogger Daniel said...

Whoot bday! Happy b-day Chim Chim.

Oh my... tons of parties for you! Aren't you special!

 
At 2/05/2006 5:25 a.m., Blogger Shanahan said...

Nice to hear that you had a great birthday!! sorry i had to miss it!! yay jo!! you're in the 23 year old world! wohooo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home